Monday, September 15, 2008

September

Well, we've moved. The new place is Great. You can't even hear the freeway! Too bad we can't use our phones... doh. Oh well.

The pictures say it all this month. Kai is a TON of fun, as always. He attempted the stairs last night. He made it up one on his own. (yay kai!) He really loves to sit at the top and look down them. He thinks he can just crawl down them. So, the other night I let him crawl down, head first, while I held on to him and he just giggled the whole way down! Sooooo cute!

We had a great visit up to Kansas City to visit with Kelly, Rick, and Danna! Kai had a great time and was not short of ooohs and aaahhs and hugs and attention. Kelly's kitties sure were smart. They stayed clear of Kai the entire visit (much to his disappointment.)!

Aaron and I are just trying to get unpacked and get things in order. Slow going.

'Till next month...

4 comments:

Mono said...

Congrats on the new place. I know the feeling of relief. Kai is the cutest!!! I have a picture of Shayla sitting in the bathroom sink too...so funny. Love you guys and miss you lots!

c. said...

it is sooo good to see you guys.I can't believe how much kai has grown. To bad about thw phone guess i'll have to catch you on the email love you bunches

AmyJ said...

Hope the move went well. It won't be long before Kai is into everything. You just wait!

Sheri said...

Great new place, I'm excited to find your blog from Amy. You should come up to Omaha (or Des Moines) to see your cousins sometime! Kai is adorable - I love his big round eyes!

Books either of us is reading ...

  • Team of Rivals
  • Encyclopedia of Rawhide and Leather Braiding
  • Cabellas Spring catalog
  • Parents Magazine (but i don't care for it)
  • The Book of Mormon